Know your status.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that all adults be tested once in their lifetime and more frequently for those with risk factors. If you answer yes to any of the following questions, the CDC recommends that you obtain an HIV test:
- Are you a man who has had sex with another man?
- Have you had sex—anal or vaginal—with an HIV-positive partner?
- Have you had more than one sex partner since your last HIV test?
- Have you injected drugs and shared needles or works (for example, water or cotton) with others?
- Have you exchanged sex for drugs or money?
- Have you been diagnosed with or sought treatment for another sexually transmitted disease?
- Have you been diagnosed with or treated for hepatitis or tuberculosis (TB)?
- Have you had sex with someone who could answer yes to any of the above questions or someone whose sexual history you don’t know?
More than 1.2 million people are living with HIV in the United States, and, according to the CDC, 13% are unaware that they're infected.
We provide free and confidential HIV testing by walk in on Mondays from 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM. If you need HIV testing outside of these hours, please fill out the form to make an appointment.
We use the newest rapid testing method, so testing is fast, easy, and accurate. Our testing staff will always go over your test results with you and connect you with the resources you need.